Summer Camps 2019
2019 SUMMER CAMPS & INTENSIVES
(click below to register)
email [email protected] to register
- Students will learn about comedic acting and work on scenes from popular Disney shows like "Bizaardvark," “Liv & Maddie,” “Bunk'd,” “Andi Mack,” and much more!
- Kids will learn and experiment with acting using foundational tools such as Improvisation.
- This will be a CREATIVE and FUN learning camp for both beginning students and advanced who want to build confidence playing in their art and will learn to utilize this on camera as well!
COMMERCIALS & IMPROVISATION CAMP
- In this FUN week we incorporate improvisation to build skills for commercial acting and auditioning, lots of commercial work ON CAMERA — all fun and valuable exercises for successful young actors to learn and fine-tune, especially since the Dallas area has a LOT of commercial work!
- Improvisation is a crucial tool for actors – or improv for short! Improv is where you create and perform a scene without a script! You make it up as you go along. It teaches you to be quick on your feet and ready to react when called upon. In today’s audition room, improv has quickly gone from a useful tool to requirement, particularly in commercial auditions.
- Camp taught by Advanced Students of YAH
GROUP INTENSIVES WITH LAUREN LAZELL
FEATURING LA CASTING DIRECTOR ERICA SILVERMAN BREAM
Featuring Casting Director Erica Bream via Skype
click link below to register
Grades 2-4 9:00-11:00
Grades 5-8 11:00-1:00
Grades 9-Young Adult 2:00-4:00
This session will cover Live Auditioning, as well as a variety of exercises and techniques including but not limited to improv work, on-camera scene work/auditioning techniques, audition do's and don’ts... plus a variety of fun acting exercises along the way.
This intensive will prepare young actors for the realities of the live auditioning process.
- No posts were found.