CLASSES CANCELLED TONITE 4/17 DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER
PLEASE NOTE THE MAKE UP TIMES FOR NEXT WEEK ON 4/24:
INTRO TO ACTING: K-1 . 5:00-6:00
OCAT: GRADES 1-4 . 5:00-7:00
OCAT: GRADES 5-8 . 6:00-8:00
SUMMER 2019 CAMPS LISTED UNDER "SERVICES"
HUGE NICKELODEON CASTING DIRECTOR
COMING TO YAH!
MAY 4 & 5, 2019
EACH DAY IS $199 OR BOTH DAYS FOR $350
CLICK ON WORKSHOP BELOW TO REGISTER
BOTH DAYS GRADES 2-8 $350
BOTH DAYS GRADES 8-YOUNG ADULT $350
DAY 1 - PREPARED SCENES (bring 2 minute memorized scene)
SATURDAY, MAY 4, 2019
GRADES 2-8 2:00PM-4:00PM $199
GRADES 8-YOUNG ADULT 4:30PM-6:30PM $199
DAY 2 - COLD READS
SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2019
GRADES 2-8 9:00AM-11:00AM $199
GRADES 8-YOUNG ADULT 11:30AM-1:30PM $199
Krisha's workshop will include:
- What it means to be a professional actor.
- How to prep for your auditions.
- What to do in the audition room.
- Actors will be given feedback and redirects
DISCLAIMER: A class/workshop/showcase is NOT a job interview or audition WHATSOEVER. The presence of any teacher, casting director/associate, agent or manager is neither a guarantee nor a promise of employment or representation. It is 100% NOT an audition or employment/representation opportunity. The intent of the class/workshop/showcase is solely educational, a learning and networking experience.
- Cancellation Policy: Upon completed registration, no refunds will be issued, but will apply credit for a future class session.
- Missed Class Policy: There are no refunds for missed classes, but they may be made up in an age-appropriate class with instructors permission only during the same session.
- Please note the 24 hour cancellation policy for Private Coaching & Audition Taping. The student is responsible for the full amount owed if they cancel their private coaching appointment within less than 24 hours.
Suggested Books on Acting:
Audition by Michael Shurtleff
Meisner on Acting by Stanford Meisner
Respect for Acting by Uta Hagan
An Actor Prepares by Constantin Stanislavsky
Improvisation for the Theatre by Viola Spolin
A Practical Handbook for the Actor by Melissa Bruder
Acting in Film by Michael Caine
On the Technique of Acting by Michael Chekhov
Self-Management for Actors by Bonnie Gillespie
A Dream of Passion by Lee Strasberg
3400 Eldorado Pkwy, Suite 1, McKinney, TX 75070