AMBER HORN WORKSHOP JULY 15 HAS BEEN
RESCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 16!
CASTING DIRECTOR WORKSHOP WITH
STANDING OUT IN A SEA OF SELF TAPES
- As the film and television audition process evolves, self-taping has become more and more prevalent. It requires physical tools and a performance skillset that differ from an actor's usual audition technique. Erica is dedicated to helping actors gain confidence in every aspect of their self-tape experience.
- For this class, Erica will provide material ahead of time for the students to self-tape. She will go over the tapes in class, providing technical, as well as performance feedback. Actors will then have the opportunity to re-work the scenes in class to find the performance that will help them stand out in a sea of self-tapes.
- Cancellation Policy: Upon completed registration, no refunds will be issued, but will apply credit for a future class session.
- Missed Class Policy: There are no refunds for missed classes, but they may be made up in an age-appropriate class with instructors permission only during the same session.
- Please note the 24 hour cancellation policy for Private Coaching & Audition Taping. The student is responsible for the full amount owed if they cancel their private coaching appointment within less than 24 hours.
Suggested Books on Acting:
Audition by Michael Shurtleff
Meisner on Acting by Stanford Meisner
Respect for Acting by Uta Hagan
An Actor Prepares by Constantin Stanislavsky
Improvisation for the Theatre by Viola Spolin
A Practical Handbook for the Actor by Melissa Bruder
Acting in Film by Michael Caine
On the Technique of Acting by Michael Chekhov
Self-Management for Actors by Bonnie Gillespie
A Dream of Passion by Lee Strasberg
3400 Eldorado Pkwy, Suite 1, McKinney, TX 75070