SATURDAY MARCH 21, 2020
AGES: 10-15 10:00am-1:00pm. $325AGES 6-9 2:00pm-3:00pm. $125AGES 16-YA 3:30pm-6:30pm. $325
- This special workshop will take place MARCH 21, 2020. Please see specific dates and times above for each age group. (Click on workshop link below to register)
- This workshop has 16 spots total for the two older groups and 12 spots total for the younger group and then students will be waitlisted. Payment plan is available.
- Students will perform their 2-3 minutes scene for feedback and redirects from Gayle. IF THERE IS TIME, students will perform a second contrasting scene no longer than 2 minutes.
- PLEASE BRING THESE SCENES TO CLASS STARTING NEXT WEEK TO COACH!!!!! Here is a link to some sides if you need inspiration: LINK TO SIDES: https://drive.
- Videos will be made of the entire performance and feedback for each participant for a fee of $25. It will be emailed within 24 hours of the workshop.
- Please bring an updated picture and resume, copy of sides for the reader, and a bottle of water.
Suggested Books on Acting:
Audition by Michael Shurtleff
Meisner on Acting by Stanford Meisner
Respect for Acting by Uta Hagan
An Actor Prepares by Constantin Stanislavsky
Improvisation for the Theatre by Viola Spolin
A Practical Handbook for the Actor by Melissa Bruder
Acting in Film by Michael Caine
On the Technique of Acting by Michael Chekhov
Self-Management for Actors by Bonnie Gillespie
A Dream of Passion by Lee Strasberg
3400 Eldorado Pkwy, Suite 1, McKinney, TX 75070